not just love.. I am crazy enough with them..
well, since I love make-up, I like to try different brands of make-up..
now, for foundation I am using Maybelline Angelfit Liquid Foundation..
it's Natural Ivory..
this Natural Ivory colour quite bright for my skin..
my bad.. I should have try it on first..
but I really like this liquid foundation texture..
that's why I don't mind continue applying this to my face.. hehe..
for my face powder, I'm using Maybelline Clear Smooth with Natural Beige..
I don't really like this powder because it makes my face oily..
But still I continue using this one just that I need to touch-up very often to avoid my face look oily..
and for loose powder, I'm using Avon Mineral Foundation with Medium colour..
I like using this one because it makes me look more natural..
just like people say mineral make-up can make our face look more natural..
and I agreed with that..
and this is all my base make-up I used..
Well, for me I like to stick with none since I love to try something new.. hehehe.. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment