Monday, November 28, 2011

My New Hair Colour.. (^_^)

hair.. it's most important asset for all women..
and for me as well..
I love my hair very much..
but still I want to 'damage' my own hair..
don't know why..
I like to keep colouring my hair..
I like to curl my hair..
I like to do something to my hair..
even though I know it is not good for my hair..
guess I get bored easily with old same thing..
and that's why I always wanted to do something to my hair..
recently, I've coloured my hair brownish blond..just like this..
because I have dark brown hair colour, it doesn't turn out to be really blond..
but I love the colour.. and so do ♥HIM♥.. ;)
hehehe..
so here I go again with my dry & damage hair..
wish me luck for my hair.. hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment