I dyed my hair brownish blond recently..
I've dyed my hair so many times and it's makes my hair damaged, dry and frizzy..
Serve my right.. Ya, I know..
I just doing the things I want cause I like it..
Because I got my hair damaged, I've tried many products to keep my hair healthy..
Last week I bought new product..
I bought Gliss Kur Oil Nutritive Shampoo and Conditioner..
I've use this product for a week now.. It smells nice because i love fruity smell.. but there's something makes me feel like I don't really like this product.. it makes my hair still frizzy and dry.. maybe because I've only tried it for a week.. It also contain Sulfate Laureth Sodium which is bad for hair.. It contains dimethicone some more.. which means it contains silicone.. don't worry.. I will still go on with this product because I want to see the results.. good results.. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment