Sunday, October 30, 2011

Aria Montgomery

Actually nowadays, I have something that keep me addicted to see..
Well, that something was someone..
I started fall in love with this girl when I watch TV series called PRETTY LITTLE LIARS..
Damn! I am addicted to this series..
For those who does not know or never knew about this series, I'll tell you what the series is all about..

There are 4 teenage girls named Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, and Spencer Hastings, whose clique falls apart after one of their friends which is their leader named Alison DiLaurentis disappeared. Until Alison's body is found, these four girls gathered at her funeral, they begin receiving text messages. The text messages are from anonymous called A threaten to expose their secrets. They thought only their close friend Alison knew. As the show continues they discover more secrets that can harm not only them but the ones around them. They also discover clues that may lead them to find out the identity of 'A' and Ali's death.

This TV series are different from other teenage story or series.
That is why I like it a lot.
The character that I like the most is Aria Montgomery


This is actually my desktop wallpaper. hehehe..
She's very cute, don't she?
I love the way she looks.
I love her style..
DAMN! I am addicted to be like her.. hahaha..
For those who haven't watch this series better watch it..
Cause it makes me addicted..
And maybe somehow it also can make you addicted.. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment